Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rounding the 20th Century

Hey everyone,

For those of you who think I might have disappeared, I'm still here! I know I haven't posted much in the way of research, but I have been slowly chipping away at it. I just rounded 1900 in John William's line, and I'm proud to announce I have over 550 descendants of John William alone. Slowly but surely they will make their way up here.

Also some exciting news: I just upgraded to Reunion 9 for my genealogy software. (Sadly, there's a serious lack of genealogy software options out there for Macs.) So not only am I busy adding more family members to my chart, I've also been busy updating my gedcom files.

Thanks so much for all the help of those who have contacted me with family info. All of it is much appreciated!

No comments: