Friday, December 28, 2007

Updates and Rebecca Kight's Family

Hi everyone,

So I was able to find a little bit of info on the rest of Percilla Kight's children. I'm still looking for most of the daughters, but I did find info for Jacob, William, Wilbert, Benjamin and Ettie.

I'm now on to Rebecca Kight's family with Conrad Burk. I haven't been able to find any information on her children:

Richard BURK was born in 1893 in West Virginia.
Bernadette BURK was born in 1894 in West Virginia.
Josephine BURK was born in 1895 in Illinois.
Olya BURK was born in 1897 in West Virginia.
Manilla BURK was born in 1899 in West Virginia.
Ursula BURK was born in 1901 in West Virginia.
Thomas BURK was born in 1902 in West Virginia.

Again, anyone with information on any of these people, please email me at gmcrobie@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments: