Friday, October 12, 2007

302 and Counting

So I've finally got around to putting all that research onto a descendant chart which can be downloaded here.

All 302 descendants on this list are confirmed. All of the dates are correct to the best of my knowledge. This list so far has been about 3 months in the making, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. As you can see I've slowly been posting on each individual family. I'm going to slow down on research a tad until I catch up with myself again. I'm also in the process of putting all of this, plus sourcing info, into a Gedcom file which I hope to post shortly.

Some helpful links:
Pat Thompson found a great website for looking up land records and deeds:
Check it out here!
It can be a little confusing at first, so if you need help let me know.

No comments: